Cooking BBQ Pork Ribs with your Appetite Automatic Pap Maker
Cooking BBQ pork ribs with your Appetite Automatic Pap Maker is simple and easy. Just follow the steps below:
- 3-4 pounds (1.4-1.8 kg) pork baby back ribs
- 1 cup (240 ml) BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Lemongrass or Mint (for garnish)
- Basil (for garnish)
- In a bowl, combine the BBQ sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix well to make the BBQ sauce.
- If needed, remove the membrane from the back of the ribs by lifting it with a knife or a paper towel and pulling it off.
- Cut the ribs into smaller sections that will fit into the inner pot of the Appetite Automatic Pap Maker. This will help them cook more evenly.
- Generously brush the BBQ sauce on both sides of the ribs, reserving some sauce for later.
- Place the ribs in the inner pot of the Appetite Automatic Pap Maker.
- Pour the remaining BBQ sauce over the ribs, covering them as much as possible.
- Remove the stirrer from the lid. Close the lid of the Appetite Automatic Pap Maker. Select the "Manual" function, set the timer to 3-4 hours, and use the "+" and "-" keys to set the heat level to 300. Allow the ribs to cook for 3-4 hours until they are tender and easily pull apart.
- Ensure to inspect the water levels every hour to avoid the occurrence of total water evaporation.
- Carefully remove the ribs from the inner pot of the Appetite Automatic Pap Maker and place them on a rack to rest for a few minutes.
- After resting, cut the ribs into individual riblets on a cutting board.
- Brush additional BBQ sauce over the ribs.
- Serve the BBQ pork ribs hot with the garnishes on top and additional BBQ sauce on the side.
Enjoy your delicious BBQ pork ribs cooked with your Appetite Automatic Pap Maker!